Re: Does this look ethical to you?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Does this look ethical to you?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tony Caduto wrote:
> I was doing a search on Google and found this link on Navicat's web page
>
> http://pgsql.navicat.com/PG_Lightning_Admin/index.php
>
> I am kind of ticked off that they are hijacking my product name this way.
>
> This isn't really postgresal related but I was just wondering what
> others thought about this.
Well IMHO it is PostgreSQL related as you are both offering a PostgreSQL
product. It is not
uncommon to do something like this as a keyword on Google Adwords or
something but
to place a direct URL....

I would call it fairly shady. I am guessing that by doing so they are
getting placement within search
engines or something.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Does this look ethical to you?
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Does this look ethical to you?