Re: 8.0.5 Bug in unique indexes?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: 8.0.5 Bug in unique indexes?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>>  lc_collate                     | C
>>  lc_ctype                       | C
>
> OK, scratch that theory.  Don't suppose you can create a reproducible
> test case ;-)
That may be a bit tough... What really struck me is that the
duplication only occurs in this set of 100 tables and the
duplication is always violating the same index. We currently
have 4-5 tables that are in violation.

Let me see what I can do to duplicate this.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Co-Authors: PLphp, PLperl - http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: 8.0.5 Bug in unique indexes?
От: Chris Browne
Сообщение: Re: Surrogate keys