Re: enums

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: enums
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA wrote:

>Andrew Dunstan <andrew <at> dunslane.net> writes:
>

>>If people would like to play, I have created a little kit to help in
>>creating first class enum types in a few seconds.
>>

>Isn't what we actually want possreps?

You appear to be responding to mail from months ago. Please catch up
before replying, so we don't rehash old discussions. As previously
discussed, I intend to do first class enums for the next release of
postgres, if I get enough time. Enumkit was just a very small step along
the research road, although it is useful in itself, which is why I
released it.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Surrogate keys (Was: enums)
Сообщение: Re: Surrogate keys (Was: enums)