Re: linking temporary tables from MS Access?

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: linking temporary tables from MS Access?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Zlatko Matić wrote:
> Is it possible to use temporary tables from MS Access, as linked tables?
> I was not able to link, but maybe someone succeeded?

It should work if you can do it all in the context of a single
connection, but if it does not, just roll your own temp table, create
one on the fly, fill it what you want and then drop when you don't need
it anymore.

--
Tony Caduto
AM Software Design