Re: PG process architecture

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: PG process architecture
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Milen Kulev wrote:

>Hi Harris,
>from oracle DBA point of view Enterprise DB is VERY cool. My boss will be
>very happy to hear that there a way to get (paid) support for  a PG DB.

There several highly qualified support vendors for PostgreSQL:

SRA America
Pervasive
and ourselves, the only dedicated PostgreSQL support vendor; Command Prompt.

>But at the end I want to undestand how PG (and its clone Enterprise DB )
>is working ;) .

EnterpriseDB is not a clone, it is a fork. That said, it is very cool
that they
have created an Oracle look-a-like for much less but if you want PostgreSQL
that isn't EnterpriseDB.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Co-Authors: PLphp, PLperl - http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: "Milen Kulev"
Сообщение: Re: PG process architecture
От: "Larry Rosenman"
Сообщение: FW: Intermittent Stats Failiures: firefly: HEAD