Re: Fw: Is anyone interested in getting PostgreSQL working

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: Fw: Is anyone interested in getting PostgreSQL working
Дата
Re: Fw: Is anyone interested in getting PostgreSQL working  (Kurt Roeckx <kurt@roeckx.be>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Jim Buttafuoco wrote:
> Stefan,

first i would ask you to fix your mailserver setup because my last Mail
to you bounced with:

550 5.0.0 Sorry we don't accept mail from Austria

which makes it rather difficult for me to reply to your personal mail

> well that is good news, can you tell me what version of linux you are using and what gcc version also.  I will let
> Martin know.

lionfish is a stock Debian/Sarge box (a cobalt cube) with gcc 3.3.5.

Stefan

Сообщение: Re: Fw: Is anyone interested in getting PostgreSQL working
Сообщение: Re: Fw: Is anyone interested in getting PostgreSQL working