Re: Libpq++ interface for postgres 8.1

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Libpq++ interface for postgres 8.1
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
>Actually it's currently hosted on GBorg, not on .tk; pqxx.tk is just an
>alias.  But I'm considering moving development over to
>http://thaiopensource.org/development/ (these projects are all running on
>Trac and Subversion, which I've come to love) and then moving pqxx.tk to
>point at that.  The URL would also be simple enough that I could let the
>pqxx.tk alias slip.

Well we use Trac for ALL of our development :) so if that is what you
would like
we would be happy to set it up for you. If we can help let us know, if
not no
sweat :)

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Co-Authors: PLphp, PLperl - http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: "Jeroen T. Vermeulen"
Сообщение: Re: Libpq++ interface for postgres 8.1
От: Volkan YAZICI
Сообщение: Fwd: [pgsql-tr-genel] oledb problem