Re: Login problem

От Danjel Jungersen
Тема Re: Login problem
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On 17 Dec 2005 at 22:51, John DeSoi wrote:

> On Dec 17, 2005, at 11:10 AM, Danjel Jungersen wrote:
>
> > Is there anywhere I can see what databases that are created, and
> > which users are created?
Below are instructions on how to login without a password, and a
point in the direction on how to change it, but I keep getting:
psql: FATAL: User "me" does not exist.

After some tries I got pass the database does not exist ;-)

Is there a user that is allways there, or can I see a list somewhere
?
The "postmaster" is mentioned, so I have tried that "root" and
"Postmaster", no luck...

TIA
Danjel