Re: lo function changed in PostgreSQL 8.1.1

От Premsun Choltanwanich
Тема Re: lo function changed in PostgreSQL 8.1.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thank you Tom. I will test it and reply the result as information for other. But it may a week for that cause many work in end of year.

"Premsun Choltanwanich" <Premsun@nsasia.co.th> writes:
> I think I use contrib/lo type  for manage lo. What is wrong?

You need to use the 8.1 version of contrib/lo, not any previous version.

You might find that the easiest way to manage this is to create an empty
database, load the 8.1 contrib/lo definitions by running lo.sql, then
restoring from your pg_dump backup.  You'll see some complaints about
duplicate function definitions but these can be ignored.