Re: bug with fkey-dialog in tables belonging to

От Miha Radej
Тема Re: bug with fkey-dialog in tables belonging to
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
hi!

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-support/2005-11/msg00102.php

i've reported what seems to be the same bug about a month ago. i can
confirm that, like harald said, it occured when working on a schema with
the same name as the user connecting to the database. and in a follow-up
to the above post i've posted the query pgadmin makes and what it should
be (imo) to work properly.

regards,