Re: TSearch2: Auto identify document language?

От Mark Mitchenall
Тема Re: TSearch2: Auto identify document language?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/12/05, Hannes Dorbath <light@theendofthetunnel.de> wrote:
  > Is there a practical way to make a guess what language a document is
  > written in and auto magically use the adequate TSearch config? I thought
  > of looking up the document's words in various dicts and use the one with
  > the most matches.. doesn't matter if performance will be bad.

Is it possible to use something like....

http://odur.let.rug.nl/~vannoord/TextCat/

... from a plPerl script?

Best,
Mark
--
Mark Mitchenall, Standingwave Ltd
(Complete Hosting and Development Services)

Tel/Fax :=  +44 (0)845 612 0699
Email   :=  mark@standingwave.co.uk                mark@mitchenall.com
Home    :=  http://www.standingwave.co.uk    http://www.mitchenall.com

Вложения

От: Tony Caduto
Сообщение: Re: Free Pascal and Postgresql Functions, Possible?