Re: running script on server shutdown (TODO)

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: running script on server shutdown (TODO)
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:

> The real problem that I see is that Bruce abstracts the discussions
> down into one-line summaries that frequently omit critical information.
> I would like to see all the TODO items include links to the archived
> threads that led up to them.

I think that would be the single most effective change to make (thinking
back to last two TODOs that I tackled - it was quite difficult to find
the mail thread(s) containing the details).

regards

Mark

Сообщение: Re: running script on server shutdown (TODO)
Сообщение: Re: running script on server shutdown (TODO)