Re: Something I don't understand with the use of schemas

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Something I don't understand with the use of schemas
Дата
Re: Something I don't understand with the use of schemas  ("Jim C. Nasby" <jnasby@pervasive.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

> However there is an effort to get rid of root in some Unix lands,
> separating its responsabilities with more granularity.  Maybe there
> could be an effort, not to hand-hold the true superusers, but to
> delegate some of its responsabilities to other users.

Like sudo?

Joshua D. Drake

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Something I don't understand with the use of schemas
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Something I don't understand with the use of schemas