Re: pgadmin 1.4 not remembering password

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: pgadmin 1.4 not remembering password
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
David Fisher wrote:

>Sorry, my error. I had not looked for the file in the right place. How
>embarrassing.
>
>It IS where you say, and it does contain the correct IP and password data.
>However, we still get the same behaviour. Open pgAdmin and double-click on
>the server, get a connection error message, close that dialogue box,
>double-click the same server again, and it then connects.

So modify the file with an editor (username/passwd), and check again
(close pgadmin and reopen it; after the first login failure pgadmin
won't try the stored password again until you restart it; alternatively,
use psql). Don't forget to save the old version, to compare changes.

Regards,
Andreas

Сообщение: Re: pgadmin 1.4 not remembering password
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin 1.4 not remembering password