Re: pgadmin 1.4 not remembering password

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: pgadmin 1.4 not remembering password
Дата
Re: pgadmin 1.4 not remembering password
Список pgadmin-support
David Fisher wrote:

>This pgpass.conf file is NOT created by pgAdmin. It is not there. This may be relevant?

Very funny. Since the password is stored there, surely nonexistence *is*
relevant...
Do you have correct write access to your home directory? On English win32

C:\Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\postgresql\pgpass.conf
or more exactly %APPDATA%\postgresql\pgpass.conf if you reconfigured
something

Maybe you can scan your harddisk where the file is written, if not there
(would be a security problem we need to fix immediately, we won't like
files with confidential contents written into the wild, no?)

Regards,
Andreas

Сообщение: Re: pgadmin 1.4 not remembering password
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin 1.4 not remembering password