Re: rpmbuild not working with pgadmin v 1.2.2 src

От Max Giesbert
Тема Re: rpmbuild not working with pgadmin v 1.2.2 src
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

i just found some wxWidget 2.6 rpms for FC4.x86_64 at
http://stentz.freshrpms.net/

after installing the wx packages, i edited the pgadmin-1.4.0 spec file
to build a dymanically linked rpm by removing " --enable-static " from "
%configure  --enable-static --disable-debug".

anyone interested in the rpm can mail me.

i just tested for a few minutes, but so far everything seems to work.

cheers

max