Re: Optimizer oddness, possibly compounded in 8.1

От Philip Warner
Тема Re: Optimizer oddness, possibly compounded in 8.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>Is it intentional that your test case omits an analyze on t2?

No; my mistake.

>(The larger point that joins of inheritance unions aren't well-planned
>is true, but it's always been true...)

It also seems to have a probkem with unions in views.

Is there anything that can be done about this -- workarounds etc? Any
plans to address it? We've got a couple of places where it's beginning
to bite us due to growth of tables.

Сообщение: Re: strange behavior (corruption?) of large production database
Сообщение: Re: strange behavior (corruption?) of large production