Re: BUG #2075: Strange choice of bitmap-index-scan

От Arjen van der Meijden
Тема Re: BUG #2075: Strange choice of bitmap-index-scan
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:
> Arjen van der Meijden <acmmailing@tweakers.net> writes:
>> I found another example, in case you're interested:
>
> Did you apply the patch?

No, it was just another test-case I stumbled upon. And I'd rather nog
install development versions of postgresql on the machine in question.
If you'd really like to know whether anything helped, I'll get a
cvs-version on another machine and test these queries on that installation.

Best regards,

Arjen