Weird Grant/Revoke/Usage behavior

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Weird Grant/Revoke/Usage behavior
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

The below seems incorrect. If I am in the schema the behavior seems
correct. I can't see or select from the table.
However if I am not in the schema I am able to see the table and its
structure. The user jd is not a superuser.

cleancontact=# revoke usage on schema financials from jd;
REVOKE
cleancontact=# \c cleancontact jd
You are now connected to database "cleancontact" as user "jd".
cleancontact=> \d financials.foo                         Table "financials.foo"Column |  Type  |
Modifiers
nextval('financials.foo_id_seq'::text)fname | text   |

Indexes:   "foo_pkey" PRIMARY KEY, btree (id)

cleancontact=> set search_path='financials';
SET
cleancontact=> \d
No relations found.
cleancontact=> \d foo