Re: Reduce dependancies of postmaster (without --as-needed)

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Reduce dependancies of postmaster (without --as-needed)
Дата
Список pgsql-patches

Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

>Regarding the other, this is the kind of thing the buildfarm would be
>good for. Would it be possible to arrange for each buildfarm machine to
>execute the following after successful completion and capture the
>output? It only needs to be run once.
>
>cd $SOURCEDIR/src/backend
>rm postgres
>make LIBS=-lm postgres
>
>It'll produce a lot of output but for example on my linux machine the
>only undefined symbols are from -ldl and -lcrypt. This would provide a
>solid base on which to make improvements.

Not really, no. The tests performed are hardcoded, and we have no
infrastructure for distributing additional tests, nor for doing one-shot
tests.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Reduce dependancies of postmaster (without --as-needed)
Сообщение: Re: Reduce dependancies of postmaster (without --as-needed)