Re: VARCHAR, CHAR types changed ?

От lothar.behrens@lollisoft.de
Тема Re: VARCHAR, CHAR types changed ?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Am 25 Nov 2005 um 20:27 hat lothar.behrens@lollisoft.de geschrieben:

Hi,

I probably have found the bug. It has to do with keysed driven cursors activated.
After changing the lines in connection.c near 1500, I have got rid of the bug in the
test program. Here is the code:

if (create_keyset)
    // res->next is a NULL pointer and as the macro set a TRUE value into
    // this structure or what ever it is, this cause the bug.
    //
    // Must res->next be not NULL or is my variant correct ?
    //QR_set_haskeyset(res->next);
    QR_set_haskeyset(res);

I still have another problem in my code after this change, but if this is not the bug,
please let me know.

Regards, Lothar

--
Lothar Behrens    |    Rapid Prototyping ...
Rosmarinstr 3        |