Re: PL/php in pg_pltemplate

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: PL/php in pg_pltemplate
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>I just realized that this is the first out-of-core language for which
>this has been proposed.  I wonder why Joe Conway didn't submit an entry
>for PL/R.  (Is there any other language out there?)

Slightly off topic but:

Unless I missed something PLphp will be able to be in core (once it is
all cleaned up). At least
that was the last consensus that I read. My understanding was that it
just wouldn't compile
by default?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Co-Authors: PLphp, PLperl - http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] BUG #2052: Federal Agency Tech Hub Refuses to Accept