Re: rollback ignored until end of transaction block

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: rollback ignored until end of transaction block
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Kris Jurka wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Nov 2005, Oliver Jowett wrote:
>
>> Kevin Grittner wrote:
>>
>>> Is there any context where this would make sense?:
>>>
>>> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: current transaction is
>>> aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
>>

>> Huh, that *is* weird. rollback() should do nothing but execute
>> ROLLBACK, which shouldn't trigger that error.. How did you get it into
>> that state? Can you run with loglevel=2 and see what the trace says?
>> What driver version?
>>

> This thread might be relevent.  Checking might have been tightened up
> too much?
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2005-11/msg00094.php

I just tried against a server built from HEAD and couldn't reproduce the
problem any of the obvious ways.. Think we will need a testcase here.

-O

Сообщение: Re: rollback ignored until end of transaction block
Сообщение: Re: rollback ignored until end of transaction block