Re: [PERFORM] Help speeding up delete

От Steve Wampler
Тема Re: [PERFORM] Help speeding up delete
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
>> That most people don't know they should use the new one I understand
>> though. But I don't see how this will help against that :-)
>
> It'll make it easy...

As the miscreant that caused this thread to get started, let me
*wholeheartedly* agree with Chris.  An easy way to get the pg_dump
for the upgrade target to run with the upgradable source
would work wonders.  (Instructions included, of course.)

--
Steve Wampler -- swampler@noao.edu

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] Help speeding up delete
Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] Help speeding up delete