Re: Unknown winsock error 10061

От Wojciech Strzałka
Тема Re: Unknown winsock error 10061
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Sorry if what i'm talking is completely silly, but  the error code (ERROR_INVALID_ADDRESS - 487 (0x1E7)) returned
from MapViewOfFileEx suggest the ShMem address is wrong. The Windows  error codes are usually not really helpfull but
canwe log the UsedShmemSegAddr and UsedShmemSegID in  PGSharedMemoryCreate and maybe also on successful
PGSharedMemoryReAttach in DEBUG log level?

--
Pozdrowienia,Wojciech Strzałka

Сообщение: Re: Unknown winsock error 10061
Сообщение: Re: Unknown winsock error 10061