Re: Snapshot 08.01.0006 available for testing

От Josef Springer
Тема Re: Snapshot 08.01.0006 available for testing
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Dave,

my general situation is:
We developed and distribute a standard BPM-System. The documentation for the user describes how to load and install PostgreSQL. We must make the steps to use PostgreSQL easy as much as possible ! To write "load PostgreSQL 8.0.1 and ODBC driver 7...." seems to fussy for me. How are the plans of the community ? Will a version be distributed with a working ODBC driver for UNICODE ?

p.s. The standard distribution 8.0.1 works on Windows-XP platforms without fine. The encoding problems arise on w2k platforms only !

Regards,
Josef