Re: SIGSEGV taken on 8.1 during dump/reload

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: SIGSEGV taken on 8.1 during dump/reload
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> So, I'm as sure as I can be right now.  How can I check the .so files installed
> by the build?  Do they reference an absolute path for their dependent .so files
> (postgres), or will they use ld.so.conf, which might then explain the problem.
> My ld.so.conf still points to the 8.0.2 version, as I've not switched yet to
> 8.1.0.

The simplest way is just remove pg_sphere.so in 8.1 installaion
(/usr/local/pgsql810/lib/pg_sphere.so) and try, for example, to create gist
index on spoint. Response should be:
contrib_regression=# create index test_data_index on test_data using gist( loc );
ERROR:  could not access file "/usr/local/pgsql/lib/pg_sphere": No such file or
directory

If not - 8.1 use 8.0 .so....

  WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/