Re: BUG #2229: Parsing error in Functions Grant Wizard

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #2229: Parsing error in Functions Grant Wizard
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Juan Manuel Bigi" <juanmanuelbigi@hotmail.com> writes:
> I have executed the Grant Wizard and got:
> GRANT EXECUTE ON FUNCTION setweight(tsvector, char) TO public;

I do not know what a Functions Grant Wizard is, but your bug report
should be filed with whoever wrote that ... whoever it is, it's not
the core Postgres project.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #2228: escaped single quotes choke spi_exec_query in plperlu
Сообщение: Re: BUG #2228: escaped single quotes choke spi_exec_query in plperlu