Re: New french translation

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: New french translation
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:
> Great, thanks Guillaume. I haven't built 1.4 just yet, so you're OK.
>
> One thing I noticed - the hints file looks a little short; are you
> working from an older version?

Nothing wrong with them, en_US is even shorter. We're not assumed to
write fiction...

bugs.txt was located in the wrong directory; it's not a hint file.
Currently, it isn't used localized, because it is located using the help
system. Unless all help is translated, it will be ignored as single file.

Regards,
Andreas