Re: LDAP Authentication?

От Bruno Almeida do Lago
Тема Re: LDAP Authentication?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I can help on this one too.

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Euler Taveira de
Oliveira
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 9:44 AM
To: Satoshi Nagayasu; Magnus Hagander
Cc: PostgreSQL-development
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] LDAP Authentication?

--- Magnus Hagander wrote:

> > It should be fairly easy to write a LDAP "backend" to password
> > authentication using openldap, winldap or whatever ldap library is
> > available.

I support the idea. It would be a good gain for PostgreSQL
authentication.
If you want to discuss ideas, drop me a line.

Euler Taveira de Oliveira
euler[at]yahoo_com_br

Promoção Yahoo! Acesso Grátis: a cada hora navegada você
acumula cupons e concorre a mais de 500 prêmios! Participe!
http://yahoo.fbiz.com.br/

TIP 9: In versions below 8.0, the planner will ignore your desire to      choose an index scan if your joining column's
datatypesdo not      match

Сообщение: Re: 8.1RC1 fails opr_sanity on osx
Сообщение: Re: 8.1RC1 fails opr_sanity on osx