Re: Please HELP - URGENT - transaction wraparound error

От John Sidney-Woollett
Тема Re: Please HELP - URGENT - transaction wraparound error
Дата
Re: Please HELP - URGENT - transaction wraparound error  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Hmm. I'm pretty sure that database mail_lxtreme was unused (no
connections/activity) - I didn't think that it would need to be vacuumed
at all...

Just out of curiousity would the wraparound error (for mail_lxtreme)
actually have affected data in bp_live?

Could I just have deleted mail_lxtreme and then continued to use bp_live
as though nothing had happened?

Or had database bp_live already been damaged by the wraparound?

Thanks for your great help/advice - it's much appreciated.

John