Re: Refactoring of compression options in pg_basebackup

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Refactoring of compression options in pg_basebackup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Oh, well, if we have a working tar available, then it's not so bad. I
> was thinking we couldn't really count on that, especially on Windows.

I think the existing precedent is to skip the test if tar isn't there,
cf pg_basebackup/t/010_pg_basebackup.pl.  But certainly the majority of
buildfarm animals have it.

Сообщение: Re: Refactoring of compression options in pg_basebackup
Сообщение: Re: Refactoring of compression options in pg_basebackup