Re: STL problem in stored procedures

От Kevin Murphy
Тема Re: STL problem in stored procedures
Дата
Re: STL problem in stored procedures  (Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org>)
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:

>I think he needs to rewrite in C :-(.  The backend is not C++ and I
>fear it's unlikely that libc++ will play nicely as a dynamic add-on.

Grrr.  I also have a C++ library that I'd like to use from PostgreSQL on
Mac OS X.

I have succeeded in calling a tiny toy C++ shared library from PG, but I
don't know enough to understand what problems might be associated with
using more complicated C++ code.

It would be great if some C++/C guru could make a thorough analysis of
C++ integration issues.

Thanks,
Kevin Murphy

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: STL problem in stored procedures
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: STL problem in stored procedures