Re: Migration from 8.0 to 7.4...

От Romain Vinot
Тема Re: Migration from 8.0 to 7.4...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Good point.

This is exactly my problem.

I tried to switch to the V2 protocol with the 8.0 JDBC driver. But in
this case, I have the same behavior than with the 7.4 driver working on
the 8.0 database.

To answer Richard Huxton : the problem of JDBC 7.4 driver with a 8.0
database is that autocommit/commit/rollback doesn't work anymore. And I
have also this behavior with a 8.0 JDBC driver and V2 protocol.

So, I'm back to my first point...

--
Romain Vinot - Ingénieur R&D
Akio Software