Re: From oracle to postgresql...

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: From oracle to postgresql...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Rafael Montoya wrote:
>   I need to know if there is a tool that convert oracle procedures and
> triggers to plpgsql syntax. Please, can anybody tell me where do i
> download it from?, i'll thank you a lot.

I don't know of a free tool that will do procedures. Probably worth
reading through Oracle notes here:
   http://techdocs.postgresql.org/

Also - search for "ora2pg" - might be useful.

If you have money to spend, it might be worth checking out EnterpriseDB
- they claim to have Oracle compatibility. News item/company site below.
   http://www.postgresql.org/about/news.367
   http://www.enterprisedb.com/

HTH
--