Re: Missing file LIBC06P1

От John J. Urbaniak
Тема Re: Missing file LIBC06P1
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
FWIW, I copied the PostGreSQL dll files to my C:\OS2\DLL directory and rebooted.  Now it works without the error messages.

For anyone who's interested, PostGreSQL works very well with OS/2 and eComStation.

There is a dll which allows interfacing of PostGreSQL with Rexx and Object Rexx.

If you are running DB2 on OS/2 just because of the Rexx interface, you can now switch to PostGreSQL.  I converted my system, which consists of 37 tables and 13 views from DB2 to PostGreSQL, and it all works well.  I think PGS is faster, cleaner, more capable and the backup is easier.

John