Re: Considering an upgrade...

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: Considering an upgrade...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
I did a bunch of updates from databases that where on 7.4 and there were
no issues at all.

You could always setup a test server on win32,linux or whatever and
simply restore one of your databases and see how it goes.

Tony Caduto
AM Software Design
Home of PG Lightning Admin for Postgresql 8.x
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com