Re: BUG #1945: pgAdmin Crash when adding user

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: BUG #1945: pgAdmin Crash when adding user
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Bernard Simmons wrote:

> Bug reference:      1945
> Logged by:          Bernard Simmons
> Email address:      bernard.simmons@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.1 Beta 2
> Operating system:   Windows 2000 Professional SP4
> Details:
>
> I was able to crash pgAdmin III when I attempted to add a Login Role.

Which pgAdmin version is that?
I can't reproduce this with pgAdmin 1.4Beta1.
Please post reply and further pgAdmin related stuff to pgadmin-support.

Regards,
Andreas

Сообщение: Re: BUG #1937: Parts of information_schema only accessible
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1937: Parts of information_schema only accessible