Re: scoring differences between bitmasks

От Todd A. Cook
Тема Re: scoring differences between bitmasks
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Try breaking the vector into 4 bigint columns and building a multi-column
index, with index columns going from the most evenly distributed to the
least.  Depending on the distribution of your data, you may only need 2
or 3 columns in the index.  If you can cluster the table in that order,
it should be really fast.  (This structure is a tabular form of a linked
trie.)

-- todd