Re: Possible to store invalid SCRAM-SHA-256 Passwords

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Possible to store invalid SCRAM-SHA-256 Passwords
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org> writes:
> I debated adding a test...without being able to simulate a log in, I
> don't know if it tests much other than "yes, you can store an invalid
> md5 hash and it treats it as plaintext."

You could probably build something using TAP testing, cf
src/test/authentication/t/001_password.pl

But I really doubt it's worth the trouble ...

Сообщение: Re: Possible to store invalid SCRAM-SHA-256 Passwords
Сообщение: Re: Possible to store invalid SCRAM-SHA-256 Passwords