Re: Time to start the PR machine

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Time to start the PR machine
Дата
Re: Time to start the PR machine  (Gaetano Mendola <mendola@bigfoot.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
>We can debate about whether the license should be mentioned in the
>release or not, but I definitely think that there's still a whole lot of
>people who should be educated about our license and what it means to
>them.

I agree with Jim here. We don't have to make a big deal in the release
but it should be
mentioned. A simple one liner:

PostgreSQL is licensed under the truly free BSD license.

Yes it is a little flame bait but it works.

Joshua D. Drake

От: "Jim C. Nasby"
Сообщение: Re: Time to start the PR machine
От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Time to start the PR machine