changing a column's position in table, how do you do that

От Ferindo Middleton Jr
Тема changing a column's position in table, how do you do that
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Is there a way to change the position attribute of a column in a table?
I have data that I need to import into various tables in my db on a
consistent basis... I usually us e the COPY ... FROM query but I can't
control the -order- of the fields my client dumps the data so I would
like to be able to change the position the columns in my table to be
able to better align the data to be imported with the format of my
table. I was thinking I could do something like "ALTER TABLE ALTER
COLUMN ... " or something like that to change the columns position in
the table but I can't figure out how.

Ferindo

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: changing a column's position in table, how do you do that
Сообщение: Re: changing a column's position in table, how do you do that