Re: Open items list for 8.1

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Open items list for 8.1
Дата
Re: Open items list for 8.1  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
>>>/contrib move to pgfoundry
>>
>>Is this actually happening?
>

> Josh has talked about it, but not sure where he is.

Well pgFoundry isn't ready to have a load of code that is
that actively maintained put on it. It still needs to be moved to
its new servers.

Also we should probably seriously consider which contrib modules
get moved.

IMHO shipping PostgreSQL without TSearch2 and pgcrypto (of course I
think those should be core anyway) is a non-starter.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake