Re: More time spending with "delete pending"

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: More time spending with "delete pending"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Daniel and Michael,
02.12.2021 08:03, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 01, 2021 at 11:51:58AM +0100, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> Michael, have you had a chance to look at the updated patch here?  I'm moving
>> this patch entry from Waiting on Author to Needs Review.
> No, I haven't.  Before being touched more, this requires first a bit
> more of testing infrastructure based on MinGW, and I don't have that
> in place yet :/
I think that my patch should be withdrawn in favor of
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/34/3326/ ("Check for
STATUS_DELETE_PENDING on Windows" by Thomas Munro), that use deeper
understanding of the problematic status, not indirect indication of it.

Barring objections, I'll withdraw my commitfest entry.

Best regards,
Alexander

От: Amit Kapila
От: vignesh C
Сообщение: Alter all tables in schema owner fix