deactivating/activating constraint

От Oleg
Тема deactivating/activating constraint
Дата
Re: deactivating/activating constraint  (Csaba Nagy <nagy@ecircle-ag.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Dear All,
is it possible to temporary deactivate a constraint in PostgreSQL?
There is a constraint that does not allow me to write some data (see
e-mail below). But after all datasets are written the constraint is
valid. So I was wondering wether it is possible to deactivate a
constraint write all records in all tables then activate constraint
again. Somebody told me that it is possible in Oracle.
Thanks a lot in advance
Oleg