Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Time to close pgsql-cygwin?

От Reini Urban
Тема Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Time to close pgsql-cygwin?
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Magnus Hagander schrieb:
>>It occurs to me that there is no longer any great need to
>>have a separate hackers list for win32 development. Perhaps
>>we should close it down now and keep all development on -hackers?
>
> I also think this is a good idea. The number of "win32 only issues of
> -hacker level" is significantly smaller now, and having to bounce people
> between the lists can be kind of annoying...

I believe we should close pgsql-cygwin also.

The cygwin users should ask at the official cygwin list as described in
the README and CYGWIN announcements, not at the pgsql-cygwin list.
Most problems are cygwin specific, others are carried in the FAQ_README
and the seperate /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/postgresql-x.x.x.README

If so, I'll write a documentation patch.
--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/