Re: 8.1 system info / admin functions

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: 8.1 system info / admin functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> If we weren't already forcing an initdb for beta2, I'd say it's a bit
> late to be complaining ... but we can fix them "for free" right now,
> so why not?

Ok, I'll take a look.

While we're on the subject, the units used by pg_size_pretty() are
incorrect, at least according to the IEC: for example, "MB" is
strictly-speaking one million bytes, not 1024^2 bytes. 1024^2 bytes is 1
MiB (similarly for KiB, GiB, and TiB). I'll take a look at fixing this
as well, barring any objections.

-Neil