Re: Compiler does not detect support for 64 bit integers

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Compiler does not detect support for 64 bit integers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Antonio Franzoso <antoniofranzoso@yahoo.it> writes:
> I'm using Code::block with MinGW on a Windows Seven x64 and I get these
> errors:

> ..\..\..\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.0\include\server\c.h|284|error:
> #error must have a working 64-bit integer datatype|

Um ... did you run the configure script?  In a MinGW environment the
build process is basically like Unix, it's not the MSVC way.

Сообщение: Re: plpgsql Difference in behaviour between versions?
Сообщение: Re: plpgsql Difference in behaviour between versions?