Re: PostgreSQL from source using MinGW

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: PostgreSQL from source using MinGW
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian wrote:

>Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>

>>>It is adequate for building sources downloaded from ftp (you don't
>>>need bison, flex, DTK for this), but it's not adequate for building
>>>sources from cvs.
>>>

>>Ah. OK. Arguably we should cover both ;-)
>>
>>I think we should also tell people how about --without-readline and
>>about installing zlib or using --without-zlib
>>

>Agreed.  Patch?  :-)  (You knew I was going to ask, right?)

I will put something together.

While we're on the subject, is this still true?:
  The most recent version of this document can be viewed at
[2]http://momjian.postgresql.org/main/writings/pgsql/project/win32.html.

Or is the authoritative source the HTML file in CVS?

And if I patch that file do I also patch the derived text file?

cheers

andrew