Re: simple insert operation

От Aydın Toprak
Тема Re: simple insert operation
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I have faced & solved all the problems that you have  mantioned ..
try-catch statements and this "lowercase" situation.
the lowercase situation was the most annoying one...

Thanks for your  help...

Kevin Grittner wrote:

>Hi Ayd*n,
>
>Others have addressed your compile errors, but I see something which might cause you problems at run time.
>
>Identifiers which are not "quoted" will be treated as lower case in PostgreSQL, so your query will try to access
"passtable"."idcol"instead of "passTable"."idCol".  If you created the table without using quotes it will be in lower
caseand you will be OK referencing it without quotes no matter what capitalization you use; however, if the table
reallyexists in your database with the camel case identifiers, you must use quotes.

От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: simple insert operation
От: Adrian Cox
Сообщение: Two millisecond timestamp offset